Simply stating or asking in for what we our words of what need in prayer is good but not as good as declaring God’s words over the need. Here are some for ears, in particular.
All of these Scriptures pulled from the English Standard Version. Special thanks to OpenBible.com for compiling them.
- Mark 4:23-24 If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.” And he said to them, “Pay attention to what you hear: with the measure you use, it will be measured to you, and still more will be added to you.
- Job 36:10 He opens their ears to instruction and commands that they return from iniquity.
- Job 33:16 Then he opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings,
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
- Luke 1:44 For behold, when the sound of your greeting came to my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.
- Proverbs 20:12 The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both.
- Luke 22:51 But Jesus said, “No more of this!” And he touched his ear and healed him.
- Isaiah 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf unstopped;
- Matthew 13:16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.
- 1 Corinthians 2:9 But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—
- Isaiah 30:21 And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.
- Exodus 15:26 Saying, “If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer.”