- Color Sensor is called the “Light Sensor”
- Has Three Modes: Color, Reflected Light and Ambient Light
- Move Steering Block: Coast (X means false) versus Brake (checkmark = true)
- We also worked on a handout designed to help the students memorize the various programming controls. We will work on it again next week.
- Why do they call it Move “Tank”? (Tanks and Tractors can move their wheels independently.
- How to move backward? (Change power to negative)
- Move until it Hits something is the “1” setting also called “Pressed”
Congrats to JA for knocking DM’s wheel off for the first time!